There’s no blending in when you’re a Punk Baby – clothing with attitude for kids with attitude – they’ll be standing out in a crowd and you’ll have all the other parents begging to know your fashion secrets!
Make sure your little Punk is dressed to impress in clothing that is not only comfy, but super fly! There’s no arguments over getting dressed in the morning, because the kids will want to wear their fave Punk Baby pieces, the only trouble you might have is getting them to take it off!
Our rad cardy has been a best seller for its transeasonal charm – perfect for Spring/Autumn in-lieu of a sweatshirt, chuck on as a cover up over togs at the beach during Summer, or layer with merino and jackets in the Winter.
- Cotton/Spandex – soft/stretchy/thick tee-shirting style fabric
- Black Body and hood – striped sleeves – Skull artwork on the back.
- Super Rad artwork by our faves over at Shits About to get Dainty!
- Average fit with room to grow (check out the sizing details below for measurements)
- Drop hem at the back, and it has a hood!
- No buttons or zips, just chuck on and you are good to go
- Pattern/Design in New Zealand
- Made ethically in a small family owned/operated studio workshop in China
(these measurements are of the actual garment, not the child’s measurements)
Length – measuring from the back (base of hood) to the lowest centre drop of the hem
2yr – 48cm, 4yr – 53cm, 6yr – 58cm
8yr – 63cm, 10yr – 68cm, 12yr – 73cm
Chest – measuring from under the armpit
2yr – 33cm, 4yr – 35.5cm, 6yr – 38cm
8yr – 40.5cm, 10yr – 43cm, 12yr – 45.5cm
Sleeve length – measuring from the shoulder to the hem (including cuff)
2yr – 29cm, 4yr – 34cm, 6yr – 39cm
8yr – 44cm, 10yr – 49cm, 12yr – 54cm