There’s no blending in when you’re a Punk Baby – clothing with attitude for kids with attitude – they’ll be standing out in a crowd and you’ll have all the other parents begging to know your fashion secrets!
Make sure your little Punk is dressed to impress in clothing that is not only comfy, but super fly! There’s no arguments over getting dressed in the morning, because the kids will want to wear their fave Punk Baby pieces, the only trouble you might have is getting them to take it off!
Shorts that are comfy, functional and actually look cool can be so hard to find! But look no further because these tick all the boxes as well as getting the important kid seal of approval – just you wait and see, they will not want to take them off for the wash! Featuring a super rad Skull & Crossbones print, and skull beads on the drawstrings, because we fully believe there is no such thing as too many skulls!
Knox wears his true size, he is 8 years old wearing a size 8. Kaitlyn has sized down for a more fitted look – she is 10 years old wearing a size 8.
- Cotton/Spandex – thick and sturdy for rough/tumble (sweatshirting weight)
- Average fit with room to grow
- Easy pull on and off – no zippers or buttons
- Elasticated waist and actual functioning (not fake) drawstring for the perfect waist fit
- Skull beads on the end of the drawstring (a fave with both kids and parents!)
- Rad artwork by our Faves over at Shits About to get Dainty!
- Artwork/Pattern/Designed in New Zealand
- Made ethically in a small family owned/operated studio workshop in China
- If you’ve bought shorts from our previous summer season, these are the same fit
Length – from top of waistband to hem at the side seam
2yr – 27cm, 4yr – 29cm, 6yr – 31cm
8yr – 33cm, 10yr – 35cm, 12yr – 37cm