The funky artwork on this seasons pants is designed exclusively for Punk Baby by NZ artist Nadia Flowers to ensure your babe will be setting the trend, not following it. Brace yourself for the flurry of comments about how cute your baby is looking in their new Punk Baby gears – Nana won’t even notice they’re covered in skulls, because she’ll be too busy complimenting you on cooking up the cutest kid ever!
Lying, crawling, shuffling, walking – whatever they’re up to, there is nothing cuter than a wee pair of legs in Punk Baby Pants. Super soft fabric waistband and cuffs means bubs will be content and comfy – and the simplicity of getting them off and on makes nappy changes that much easier – yipee!
- Cotton/Spandex – soft/stretchy/thick tee shirting style fabric
- Average fit with room to grow
- Plenty of room for nappies
- Easy pull on and pull off (no zips, buttons or fiddly elastic)
- Artwork/Pattern/Designed in New Zealand
- Made ethically in a small family owned/operated studio workshop in China
Length of actual garment (not child’s measurements) – Including cuff and waistband, measuring at the side seam
0-3 month – 33cm, 3-6 month – 36.5cm, 6-9 month – 40cm, 9-12 month 43.5cm, 12-18 month – 47cm, 18-24 month – 50.5cm