There’s no blending in when you’re a Punk Baby – clothing with attitude for kids with attitude – they’ll be standing out in a crowd and you’ll have all the other parents begging to know your fashion secrets!
Make sure your little Punk is dressed to impress in clothing that is not only comfy, but super fly! There’s no arguments over getting dressed in the morning, because the kids will want to wear their fave Punk Baby pieces, the only trouble you might have is getting them to take it off!
Not your average tee shirt, because we don’t make clothing for average kids! The zip in the side has been a big hit with kids in our past seasons, so much so that I often get it pointed out to me as being the favourite feature!
Punk Baby is all about providing clothes that adults love, and kids WANT to wear!
Wear it by itself in Spring/Summer, or layer over long sleeve thermal/merino for Autumn/Winter
The tie dye pattern on every tee shirt is different, and the lighter and darker areas on the tee shirt will vary in placement.
- Cotton – soft/stretchy/thick tee shirting style fabric
- Average fit – but long line (longer than a normal tee shirt)
- Drop tail at the back (it is longer at the back than at the front)
- Functioning zip on one side and a split on the other side
- Tie Dye Fabric – every one is different
- Size up 1 or 2 sizes to be worn as a dress (check out all measurements below)
- Artwork/Pattern/Designed in New Zealand
- Made ethically in a small family owned/operated studio workshop in China
Measurements are of the actual garment (not child’s actual measurements)
We recommend comparing these measurements to a tee shirt that your child wears/fits well to see how this style will fit
Across Chest measuring from under the armholes
2yr – 30.5cm, 4yr – 33cm, 6yr – 35.5cm
8yr – 38cm, 10yr – 40.5cm, 12yr – 43cm
Front Length – measuring from the side of the neck to the hem
2yr – 40cm, 4yr – 45cm, 6yr – 50cm
8yr – 55cm, 10yr – 60cm, 12yr – 65cm
Back Length – measuring from the side of the neck to the hem
2yr – 44cm, 4yr – 49cm, 6yr – 54cm
8yr – 59cm, 10yr – 64m, 12yr – 69cm