There’s no blending in when you’re a Punk Baby – clothing with attitude for kids with attitude – they’ll be standing out in a crowd and you’ll have all the other parents begging to know your fashion secrets!
Make sure your little Punk is dressed to impress in clothing that is not only comfy, but super fly! There’s no arguments over getting dressed in the morning, because the kids will want to wear their fave Punk Baby pieces, the only trouble you might have is getting them to take it off!
The Kaitlyn Skirt is the staple skirt your mini punk needs for this Summer!
Looking good and feeling comfy – with a thick elasticated waistband, pockets for treasures and a scooped hem at the back – this skirt is business at the front and party at the back with this wicked touch of Leopard Print!
The striped pockets are an awesome addition.
- Cotton/Elastane – soft/stretchy/thick tee shirting style fabric
- Pink with striped pockets at the front, pink leopard print on the back.
- Average fit with room to grow
- Shorter at the front, with a drop hem at the back
- Easy on/off with the elasticated waist
- Artwork/Pattern/Designed in New Zealand
- Made ethically in a small family owned/operated studio workshop in China
Measurements are of the actual garment (not child’s actual measurements) these may differ by 1-2cms
Length at the centre front – including the waistband (measuring straight down the middle)
2yr – 24.4.cm, 4yr – 27.2cm, 6yr – 30cm
8yr – 32.8cm, 10yr – 35.6cm, 12yr – 38.4cm
Length at the centre back – including the waistband (measuring straight down the middle)
2yr – 30.7cm, 4yr – 34.1cm, 6yr – 37.5cm
8yr – 40.9cm, 10yr – 44.3cm, 12yr – 47.7cm