The funky artwork on this seasons rompers is designed exclusively for Punk Baby by NZ artist Nadia Flowers to ensure your babe will be setting the trend, not following it. Brace yourself for the flurry of comments about how cute your baby is looking in their new Punk Baby gears – Nana won’t even notice they’re covered in skulls, because she’ll be too busy complimenting you on cooking up the cutest baby ever!
There is nothing cuter than a miniature human toddling about in our shortie romper – it is the perfect all in one outfit.
Skulls on the front and stripes on the back – awesome from all angles!
- Cotton/Spandex – soft/stretchy/thick tee shirting style fabric
- Average fit with room to grow
- Plenty of room for nappies
- Domes at the bottom and can be fully undomed
- Envelope neckline so you can dress your babe from top to bottom, or bottom to top – whatever is easiest!
- Artwork/Pattern/Designed in New Zealand
- Made ethically in a small family owned/operated studio workshop in China
Actual garment measurements (not child’s measurements)
Length – Shoulder to crotch
0-3 month – 33cm, 3-6 month – 35cm, 6-9 month – 37cm, 9-12 month – 39cm, 12-18 month – 41cm, 18-24 month – 43cm
Length – Shoulder to hem
0-3 month – 38cm, 3-6 month – 40.5cm, 6-9 month – 43cm, 9-12 month – 45.5cm, 12-18 month – 48cm, 18-24 month – 50.5cm
Chest – measuring from under armhole across chest
0-3 month- 21.5cm, 3-6 month – 22.75cm, 6-9 month – 24cm, 9-12 month – 25.25cm, 12-18 month – 26.5cm, 18-24 month – 27.75cm